Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

New member from Kent....a4 cab b7 3.0tdi

Hi everyone, just joined as owned my car for about 4 months now. Looking to join in with the discussions etc and learn more about my car...il be posting a few pics over in the a4 section pretty soon...

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to pics of the car. Lots of friendly and helpful peope on here. Enjoy the forum. x
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.

loves quattro

Status
    Yeah welcome on board, Mmmmm a 3.0 TDi on a Cabrio - sweet!

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Welcome. You've chosen a lovely engine there.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs.

2nd Gear

Status
    Hello and welcome mate! Whereabouts in Kent are you from?
    Audi A3 8V 2.0tdi 184ps Sline

**Message for parts enquiries in Kent**

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3crystal-luke View Post
    Hello and welcome mate! Whereabouts in Kent are you from?
    hi mate, I'm from bromley. Do you work at Audi? Noticed about the parts in Kent in your signature. Where abouts you from? Cheers pal

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti3.0tdi View Post
    hi mate, I'm from bromley.
    Not far from me; I'm in Bexleyheath. If you should need a good independent servicing garage to avoid paying dealer labour rates, I can recommend Sanspeed in Standard Road, Bexleyheath. They've done a great job of looking after all my A4s (I've had four of them) for almost fifteen years now.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs.

2nd Gear

Status
    hi mate, I'm from bromley. Do you work at Audi? Noticed about the parts in Kent in your signature. Where abouts you from? Cheers pal
    Cool quite often up there as the in-laws live up there. Yea work at East Kent Audi in Canterbury so if you have any part's queries or need something let us know! I also run a part-time detailing business so if you need any help or advice feel free to ask :D

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3crystal-luke View Post
    Cool quite often up there as the in-laws live up there. Yea work at East Kent Audi in Canterbury so if you have any part's queries or need something let us know! I also run a part-time detailing business so if you need any help or advice feel free to ask :D
    nice one Luke! My dads from down that way and in actual fact his q5 is in your dealership as we speak lol. Engine started smoking the other day and the technicians reckon gearbox/ clutch problems. 2011 with 20k on clock, don't sound right to me! Anyway he's having kittens ha! Let me know your detailing prices/services etc il try book something with you...cheers pal

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962 View Post
    Not far from me; I'm in Bexleyheath. If you should need a good independent servicing garage to avoid paying dealer labour rates, I can recommend Sanspeed in Standard Road, Bexleyheath. They've done a great job of looking after all my A4s (I've had four of them) for almost fifteen years now.
    I used to live round the corner from them! I totally forgot about them. Nice one for the heads up!

2nd Gear

Status
    nice one Luke! My dads from down that way and in actual fact his q5 is in your dealership as we speak lol. Engine started smoking the other day and the technicians reckon gearbox/ clutch problems. 2011 with 20k on clock, don't sound right to me! Anyway he's having kittens ha! Let me know your detailing prices/services etc il try book something with you...cheers pal
    Oh really how weird! Ah that's not too good! Should still be in warranty hopefully though. If you have any trouble with the service department let us know and i'll give them a kick up the a*** I'll PM you regarding detailing prices etc this eve.