New S3 owner

Adam_S3

Reaction score
Hi all,

Stuck a deposit down on an s3 in imola yellow at the weekend! A 2000 reg with 91k and 13 stamps in the book. Got it for £3850, unsure if thats a good price or not but I'm happy with it. Pick it up on the 30th :)

Heres some bad pictures;

g545.jpg
i5er.jpg

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Adam, welcome to audi-sport.net. Are you located in Scotland by any chance? Love the car, imola is just stunning. Head over to the A3 8L section, lots of info in the Faqs thread. Lots of friendly helpful people. Any mods planned? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Sanda, thanks for the welcome. Yes I am, stay in cumbernauld :) Nah im just going to enjoy it for now, coming from a fiesta with coilovers it's so nice to have comfort once again! I'll have a nosey.

Reactions: Sandra
Adam link below for scottish meets. I will add you to members list. :) x

Scotland

Everyone else I've spoke to disagrees about the colour choice :unsure: I like it, it looks a bit more special than a black one anyway imo!

Everyone else I've spoke to disagrees about the colour choice :unsure: I like it, it looks a bit more special than a black one anyway imo!

Adam, the colour is perfect, if your happy thats all that matters. Look forward to seeing it at a local meet if your there. :) x

Reactions: Adam_S3