Newbie from South Wales

MA3RC

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've recently ordered myself a An A3 Sport 122bhp TSFI. It's currently in for build week 50.
I was originally quoted a much later build date of around late January so I aimed to get it March 1st on a 14 plate.

But the car will be in the dealer by mid-late January I imagine... so I'm going to be in for a horrible wait knowing full well that my car is sitting in the dealership :think:

Coming from a Ford Fiesta S1600 the difference was noticeable straight away from the test drive. I just had to have it :p
I was amazed by the Audi pull, it was no different to my Fiesta which is 134bhp 1.6. I'll put that down to the build quality.

You can't really class the two cars together I know but the difference in ride comfort & refinement were next to none

Here's my current car anyway:

I'll update with the Audi pics on arrival.

I'll be reading the forums looking for any tips etc and look forward to getting to know you all :D

Marc

Hi Marc, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read through the threads in the A3 8V Section, lots of good info in the threads and lots of helpful, friendly people. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hello Marc Welcome to ASN :)
The Audi is well worth the wait and you will love it compared to your Ford.
Make sure you get some pictures up when you get it.