Hi! Storm to S3 :)

CazzaVR

Reaction score
Hi guys,

After around 12 years of Corrado ownership, I've decided to move on to something a little newer. Always liked the mk 1 S3 and have found a nice black AMK engined example fairly near me. Will be collecting it in two weeks- can't wait!

First thing I'll do is get it serviced. It's been on a longlife service regime, so I'll be getting the oil pickup replaced and sump cleaned at the same time. Then it'll be going to Badger 5 for a map, forge 008 and v2.2 TIP and filter.

Anyone know if s3 carpet mats are still available and also can I get a seat cover with the s3 logo? Cheers!

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where you located? What year is the car? Lots of info in the faqs thread in the A3 section. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Sandra, I'm in Gloucestershire. The car is a 2001 with two previous owners. Completely standard. Have been steadily ploughing my way through all the info on here- it's a gold mine!

Hi Sandra, I'm in Gloucestershire. The car is a 2001 with two previous owners. Completely standard. Have been steadily ploughing my way through all the info on here- it's a gold mine!

if you interested in local meets with other members, click the link below.

Smaller (Local) Events

Glad to hear you have found the forum informative. You will find that we are very friendly and helpful. Look forward to pics of your car. :) x