hello newbie here

soulsister64

Reaction score
Hi All

Lady driver !

I purchased in August a 55 plate Audi A4 S-line 2.4 TDI v6 convertible.

Love the car, having drove Mercs for many years but wanted a diesel 4 seater convertible, this was really the best option IMO,
Its done 72k mils, so I've had the Cam belt and water pump done as precaution, and so far so good engine wise..

Roof also lifts and returns easily, however last week when the lid was down, I noticed on the side of the back part where the roof goes into ( sorry I so don't really know the proper part to mention) that there was some grease on the edge and the rubber gasket has now got 3 small lifts in it, so it looks like a hydraulic part is leaking although I think its only the one that holds the material straight and has no real connection to the mechanics of the actual roof hydraulic ??

maybe im posting this in the wrong area, but wouldn't mind some advice? and if anyone else has had this issue

thanks Ali

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Where you located? Any pics of the car? Glad you like the forum. Enjoy. :) x

ok, thats great thanks, x ps nice to have a lovely lady on here ! on I assume a predominantly male orientated site..

Reactions: Sandra
ok, thats great thanks, x ps nice to have a lovely lady on here ! on I assume a predominantly male orientated site..

Thank you, it just makes us more special:) x