new guy

bigray

Reaction score
hi there ladies and gents.

thought i would sign up since ive been getting loads of info off here recently,

ive recently bought an 02 audi s3 in dolphin grey, as a winter hack.

but like to say hi, and very informative forum

regards

ray

Hi Ray, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics? Where you located? Any mods planned? Head over to the A3 8L section, lots of info in the faqs threads enjoy the forum:) x

thank you for the warm welcome sandra, yes a few mods i have set of genuine 18" s4/s6 avus wheels that will be going on and apex springs just replaced all disk and pads with genuine audi parts cost me a small fortune so far, but its cheap compared to my golf rallye

few pics of the audi as it is, owned it nearly a month and was booked into the body shop the day i bought it
so not really drove it :blahblah1:

20131005_160056_zpsb87422a3.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20130921_190512_zpse7a68f1a.jpg
    IMG_20130921_190512_zpse7a68f1a.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: Sandra
​Car looks nice Ray. Where are you located? Are you interested in local meets with others on the forum? :) x

ah sorry, i knew i forgot something. im based in leeds and used to go to a few local vw meets but dont get much chance these days

Reactions: Sandra
ah sorry, i knew i forgot something. im based in leeds and used to go to a few local vw meets but dont get much chance these days

Link below if you get a chance to attend. Just browse the threads see whats happening near you. :) x

Yorkshire & Humberside

ill have a look now cheers :icon_thumright: