Hi, sir's, Maam's, guys and gals

worcesternaf

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is nathaniel and i have just purchased a 2003 b6 s4 avant with factory nav, heated leather and full bose. I have been doing alot of research on the net and thought i could contribute to the forum with some usefull info. I have had several vw's/golfs ranging from a mk2 gto 8v, a mk3 vr6, mk3 gti, a mk4 1.8t and a passat saloon 2.9 syncro. So im really into the vag scene and attend some of the shows. Being an engineer i do most if not all of the work myself.

My current plans for the car are:-

Latest rns-d maps and firmware
Down pipe precat removal
Miltek cat back non res
revo stage 2 (not much different to stage 1 but gets rid of the lambda efficiency CEL errors)
IO play 2 install. Not much info on this so i will do a build guide.
VCDS tweaks

Hope to meet/speak with some local enthusiasts.

Hi Nathaniel, welcome to audi-sport.net. Head over to the a4 b6 section. Faqs thread has lots of info. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks sandra, been on here lots recently but only as a guest, thankyou for the welcome

Reactions: Sandra
Nathaniel, fir local meets with other members, click the link below. Add yourself onto the members list for your area and browse the threads for upcoming meets. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Welcome Nathaniel.

My advice is kiss of the rns-d & get an rns-e, far far better unit in all ways :)

Welcome Nathaniel.

My advice is kiss of the rns-d & get an rns-e, far far better unit in all ways :)

Yeah i have seen tis as a popular upgrade. Thing is, ive heard the bluetooth module is expensive? and it does not retain the dis nav info?
The only reason im going to get the IO play 2 is for bt music streaming and calls, and it can be done for £150.