Hello all

A4sportMrT

Reaction score
Hello people, Just bought my self an Audi A4 T Sport, B6, (I think)...anyway Im Tom 23 from East Sussex.

I'll get a couple of pics up in the appropriate thread when I take some :) Also have a couple of questions to ask..

again, Hello all and here is a pic or two
Car id 2206 3Car id 2206 6View attachment 21602Car id 2206 2

Last edited:
​Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Head over to the A4 section, lots of helpful people on there. Look forward to the pics. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks for the quick and pleasant reply :)

Your very welcome Tom. If your interested in meeting up with other members, please click the link below and add your name onto the members list and have a browse through the threads for upcoming meets. You will find us all friendly and helpful in here, look forward to seeing you around the forum, :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

I'll be sure to head over there, once I've found myself.. There's so many sections :) search is very useful more so than other forums I've been on

I'll be sure to head over there, once I've found myself.. There's so many sections :) search is very useful more so than other forums I've been on

Thats good to hear, if you need any help, just ask. :) x

Is there build thread section, can't seem to find it unless it's locked to newbie

Is there build thread section, can't seem to find it unless it's locked to newbie

Tom, there are no restrictions on your account, you can access all areas of the main forum. Link below for the project room. :) x

​The Project Room

Oh I see, I thought there may of been being a new member, guess you guys don't get as much spam and stuff like some forums do. Thanks.. Again :)

Reactions: Sandra
Oh I see, I thought there may of been being a new member, guess you guys don't get as much spam and stuff like some forums do. Thanks.. Again :)

We want everyone to enjoy the forum. Its all about the members in here. :) x