About to join the A3 club

AK47UK

Reaction score
Hi all, I am about to upgrade from my focus mk2 to an audi a3 2008 update version. In the past I have owned a fiesta mk4 and a mg zr.

i don't usually mess with the performance of my cars other than removing dpf and egr delete if they are diesel, I think I am moving back to petrol with the 1.8 tfsi engine this time though. After a while I might get a remap if the gains are good enough and it doesn't damage the engine.

i am more into ICE, I currently have a 5 channel genesis amp powering my genesis 10" sub, rear genesis comps and front genesis comps. I made my own stealthbox for the focus which was a perfect 20 litre sealed box as per the sub spec sheet and I have an xtrons head unit (weak link I know but features are awesome). I am planning to get the a3 custom xtrons unit this time around but from eBay where its £300. I might get a Bose a3 so not sure if I will mess around installing my speakers or stick to the Bose, might have to add a sub either way.

Anyway, that's it from me for now. I hope to get to know some of you and ask your advice for my projects. I work in IT so anything I can help with just ask :)

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look over in the A3 8P section, lots of useful infoo in the faqs threads. Where are you located? Any pics of the car? For local meets, click the link below. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Hi Sandra, I am from Essex. I haven't got the car yet but if I manage to get it on Monday I will add some photos :)

Hi Sandra, I am from Essex. I haven't got the car yet but if I manage to get it on Monday I will add some photos :)

excellent, will look forward to seeing the pics. Have a look at the link for small events if your interested, iirc they have a meet coming up in the next week or so. Add yourself to the members list. Enjoy, :) x

It's official, I'm an Audi owner!

2010 Audi A3 S Line Black Edition in White 1.8 TFSI manual. The drive home felt nice, solid drive. Will take some getting used to.

Reactions: SPARTAN91
It's official, I'm an Audi owner!

2010 Audi A3 S Line Black Edition in White 1.8 TFSI manual. The drive home felt nice, solid drive. Will take some getting used to.

well done, look forward to the pictures. Enjoy your new car. :) x