New S3 owner from South London

P3DW4RD5

Live to Race
Reaction score
Hi All,

Im Paul, 24 and from obviously Croydon.
Just recently joined the gang and bought an Audi S3 8P3 black edition after much hunting and waiting for what I was looking for but I have to say when I got it I have to say WHAT A CAR!!! Style, luxury and speed all rolled into one package! I can now understand why I see so many on the road these days!
I pervious had a BMW E46 325ci and an E36 318si which is where my love for the Germans grow from. Once my insurance came down for various reasons I decided it was time for some real power in an engine, after reading and research about the S3 8P which impressed me added with the crush I already had for the 8P shape I'd decided that's what I wanted. I cant stress how much the S3 makes me smile every day apart from after a spirited drive and looking at what fuel I'm left with lol.

Anyways I've dibbled on enough but heres a quick picture;

998136 10151397214345378 1518109264 n

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Paul, welcome to audi-sport.net. Love the car. Have a read of the faqs threads over in the A3 8P section, lotsmof useful info in there, for local meets, clickmthe link below and add yourself onto the members list for your area. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events