Newbie from Scotland

Boy_walsh

Reaction score
Hello, Picked up a a4 avant 2.0tdi sline(170) on Thursday. Been having a look around the site for last couple o days to find general hints and tips. Had an idea a might change my wheels at some point but after having a look through the posts seems like a might have a lot more to do lol. Thought a would say hello since I might be on looking/asking for advice quite a bit. Cheers

Remap it look for a car tuning place where you live that does Revo software you will love it :eiertritt:

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
Hello, Picked up a a4 avant 2.0tdi sline(170) on Thursday. Been having a look around the site for last couple o days to find general hints and tips. Had an idea a might change my wheels at some point but after having a look through the posts seems like a might have a lot more to do lol. Thought a would say hello since I might be on looking/asking for advice quite a bit. Cheers

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where in scotland are you? Any pics? Have a look over in the a4 section of the forum, lots of info in the faqs threads and lots of friendly people in there. I will add you to the Scottish members list. I will leave you a link for our next meeting which is this coming Saturday. For remap we have Uer and site sponsor brodster who is the shark main dealer in scotland. Will leave ou a link for him as well. Enjoy the forum. :) x

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/scotland/195456-possible-new-scottish-meet-4.html#post1953832

www.brotek.co.uk - Home

Last edited:
Welcome to the site.

As above, Mark aka brotek is up your neck of the woods, he can help you with numerous things :)

I have a A4 170bhp, well use to have Mark at Brotek sorted that one out with a DPF removal and stage 1 job. Up to 220bhp now :eyebrows:

Cheers for the welcome, I will have to be thinking about a dpf delete and remap that's the car back at the garage I bought it from. its being sent to seat/Audi near me to have a regen. Had the car for couple of long drives once I got it after reading about the dpf problems they seem to have but coil light and engine management light came on together so back it went. Should get it back nearer the end of the week but not holding out for much as it seems like it could be a handful of things when it comes to dpf. Noddy how did u get on after the remap? Have to uprate anything along with it?

M8 its now a diffrent car altogether best thing i done, i was like you in and out Audi Aberdeen they given up couldn't get it sorted. So contacted Mark at Brotek got a full DPF removal and delete along with EGR removal then Mark remapped the car (Stage 1) and all i can say its like a new car with 220bhp and goes like a dream every penny well spent. It cost me £700.00 to get work done i havent had to do anything else to the car since, no DPF & EGR light ever again.

Only thing now is i need to watch is my tyres they seen to be going down alot quicker :laugh:

You wont regret one bit getting this done, just speak to Mark @ Brotek (great guy)

Nod

Sounds like a no brainer dude, a can live with the tyres if that's the only down fall lol second time the cars been in so not really holding my breath. So this could be on the cards at some point in the future, cheers for the heads up

Get yourself to the Crail day if you can, will be a great day out and a massive 25% saving on Revo/SRG!!

Stage 1 Software

Attachments

• Crailflyer_zps4afcb345.jpg
    Crailflyer_zps4afcb345.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: Batman78