Hi From Leicester

mugshot

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to Audi-sport as well as being a new Audi owner. I came here with a problem that was easily sorted (headrest was stuck) and now plan on sticking around. I am the proud owner of a 2012 Audi A4 S-Line Black edition in Daytona Grey. Lovely car and a lot nicer than my old one!

I look forward to chatting with you all!

Reactions: Sandra
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Glad you got your headrest sorted out. Any pics of the car? I hope you enjoy the forum, :) x

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Glad you got your headrest sorted out. Any pics of the car? I hope you enjoy the forum, :) x

Heres a couple...hopefully this works, I need to get out somewhere nice and get some proper pics :)

Audi FrontAudi Back

​Very nice car. Thanks for sharing with us. :) Link for local meets below if your intereted. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Last edited:
welcome along mate, really nice car (wish i could have one) even though im 22 enjoy and were a good bunch of banana's in on here

welcome along mate, really nice car (wish i could have one) even though im 22 enjoy and were a good bunch of banana's in on here

Cheers mate, its a long way from the Punto I had at 22! I'm 33 and this is the dream car I always wanted, Im glad I found this forum too :) looking forward to chatting mate

yeh the a3 ive got is along way from the previous 2 cars ive had but (for fiesta and a seat ibiza) all similar engines a3 is the smallest but the fastest and the cheapest to run

May sound silly or naive, but what do you guys do at local events? Ive never really been involved in anything like that before.

Local events are all different, its what we all want to do, in Scotland we have such a large area to cover so we do dealership meeting, some of the boys went on the edinburgh cruise last week, the week before we took part in the Scottish Car show with the asn club flags stand etc and the site administratir (adam) came up for that, some of us are going to btcc in few weeks time at knockhill racing circuit. Krispy Kremes, basically we all meet up and admire cars and meet other forum members. We will be doing karting and go ape, may even do the indoor aerial assault course with some snowboarding and laser quest, saving those for winter as they are indoors and have massive carparks where we can all park together and most importantly, we always park near a food outlet, lol. Any suggestion for a meet is acceptable. :) x