Deliveries

Reaction score
So frustrating, spent two weeks trying to find an A3 1.8 TFSI Quattro S Tronic 3d, quoting December or January delivery! In the end found a showroom model with extras I did not want, like B&O, Technology pack, heated seats, phone Box!! Never mind, it is a lovely looking car and I can collect it on 1st September. Now to sell my Jaguar XF!!!

Welcome to the forum.

At least 1 positive thing, you'll be getting rid of your jag :p

Welcome to the forum.

At least 1 positive thing, you'll be getting rid of your jag :p

You know, I have owned a Merc. C320, Lexus IS250 and a BMW 325 and the jaguar XF was the most enjoyable to drive - especially when driven quickly. When I tested the Audi 1.8 TFSI S Line S Tronic it also felt that this car would give me the same driving pleasure, with a little more room becoming available in Country roads! I road tested the two wheel drive and bought a Quattro on the strength of being told the cars feel very much the same and that the four wheel drive only engages when loss of traction is threatened. Hope I have done the right thing?

I just cant stand those horrible led drl's allot of Jags have currently, the newer ones iirc have a different array, but older really do look like Halfords special has been employed, apart from that, they stepped up to the plate well from the Jags of old.

So frustrating, spent two weeks trying to find an A3 1.8 TFSI Quattro S Tronic 3d, quoting December or January delivery! In the end found a showroom model with extras I did not want, like B&O, Technology pack, heated seats, phone Box!! Never mind, it is a lovely looking car and I can collect it on 1st September. Now to sell my Jaguar XF!!!

welcome to audi-sport.net hope you enjoy the forum. We are all friendly and helpful in here. Enjoy. :) x