Hello from Suffolk

Innocence80

Reaction score
I recently purchased and Audi A4 1.8T convertible and looking forward to getting any tips and help with the motor :)

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Head over to the A4 section, lotsof info in faqs threads and lots of very helpful people in there. Any mods planned? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks for the welcome and I will certainly venture over to the A4 section. Sorry no pics as yet, because I keep forgetting! lol Will get some when it's clean and post them up though x

Will look forward to the pics, if you interested in local meets with other members, click the small events link in my signature and add yourself onto the members list in your area and browse the threads for upcoming meets. :) x

Great cheers, haven't been to a car meet in years! lol I'm not acient or anything but I owned a vauxhall the last time I went to PVS. x

Reactions: SPARTAN91 and Sandra
Great cheers, haven't been to a car meet in years! lol I'm not acient or anything but I owned a vauxhall the last time I went to PVS. x

meets are fun and a good way to meet others from the forum. Its also handy if you need a scan of your car, almost always someone will be carrying vcds. :) i see you added into the east section, i wasnt sure if you would be east or south east so i left you to make the decision, lol. :) x

Definitely an East anglian, haven't quite got the accent for South East. lol x