Hello from Ayrshire!

Kenzie96

Reaction score
Hello, new here my names Lewis and im 17 and from Ayrshire, got a 8L A3 1.6 about a month ago for a good price as it needed a few things for its mot and is just about ready for it. So far ive done the thermostat, radiator, new rear calipers, front anti roll bar bushes and gave it a full service. just got th lambda sensor to do today or tomorrow then thats it going for its mot, over the next 2/3 months ill be re-trimming the interior and maybe changing the dash to a mk5 one, installing a new sound system btw not 6x9's or that sh*t not really in to the stupid boy racer look, will also be fittin a s3 bodykit and some other things to make the car nicer. And will be going for the euro look not sure if many of you's are in to that sort of thing but let me know what yous think!
Will get pics up soon.

4ysl.jpg

Reactions: jbh and Sandra
Hi Lewis, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Where in Ayrshire are you? I may have seen you on Saturday but not sure. I will add you to the Scottish Members list and leave a link for the Scottish section for you to browse for upcoming meets. head over to the A3 8L section, lots of info in the faqs threads. Enjoy the forum. :)x

Scotland

Thanks guys, im a few miles from mauchline, yeh the car isnt too bad a bit faded but not bad for its age got a little rust at the bottom of th e doors is this a common problem? Hopefully ill get along to a meet soon if i can pass my test:banghead: