Monster MotorsportVolks Autos

Thread: Iam neeebe

Neutral

Status

Iam neeebe

Good afternoon all.

We have got our selves a A6 tdie est 2.0. We hope to pick her up on Monday morning at around 9. She a 59 with 51 on the clock, never having had a diesel before this will be an experience for me.

Mileage appears high to me for a 3 year old car, but have been assured they are good for 250000, a long way to go to get there.

Having read a lot of post on your forum, one thing that sticks, is there is very few post of problems with these cars, a good omen i would say.

Any how, really into detailing, and getting the best out of the car, we live in Wiltshire.

Regards Graham

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Hi Graham, welcome to audi-sport.net. Sounds like a nice car you collecting Monday, please post a pic when you get. Any mods planned for it? Have a look over in the A6 section and we have a detailing section, so im sure you will find lots of info in there. For local meets, click the link for small (local) events in my signature, add your self onto the members list for your area and browse the threads for whats happening soon. We have the site event coming up its aitp, (audis in the park) if you feel like coming along just add yourself to the attenting list. Hope you enjoy the forum. x
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    welcome

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Hi Graham, welcome to audi-sport.net. Sounds like a nice car you collecting Monday, please post a pic when you get. Any mods planned for it? Have a look over in the A6 section and we have a detailing section, so im sure you will find lots of info in there. For local meets, click the link for small (local) events in my signature, add your self onto the members list for your area and browse the threads for whats happening soon. We have the site event coming up its aitp, (audis in the park) if you feel like coming along just add yourself to the attenting list. Hope you enjoy the forum. x
    Thank you Sandra, warm welcome, i see your in Scotland, oh what a beautiful place that is, envy you there.

The meets, very much on the cards there, mods, 177 got to get that up a little, bit short of hp. Detailing section, be there a lot of the time.

Thank you Graham

Neutral

Status
    Bez 101 thank you too

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Grahamb View Post
    Thank you Sandra, warm welcome, i see your in Scotland, oh what a beautiful place that is, envy you there.

The meets, very much on the cards there, mods, 177 got to get that up a little, bit short of hp. Detailing section, be there a lot of the time.

Thank you Graham
    Yes, Scotland is a beautiful place to live. We have site sponsors at the bottom of the main forum page where you can find info on there sites for extra power, retrofits, etc. we have pretty much got information on here for everything. Welcome aboard and will see you around the forum at some point. Feel free to ask questions if yu cant find what your looking for with the search function. Enjoy. x
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.