New to Audi. Hello!

pablolimey

Reaction score
Hi there! I've just traded in my beloved high revving Honda Civic Type R FN2 for a lovely Audi A5 2.0 TFSI 180 Special Edition.
I pick her up next week and I've already got a modding itch that needs to be scratched!
I'm going to book the car in for either a Stage 1 map (up from 177- 220) or a Stage 2 (177-240/250 with Milltek and KN Filter).
However, there's quite a difference in price (Stage 1 £315) or (£1500 for stage 2) at Revolution Motorsports in my hometown of Newcastle Upon Tyne.

Any advice from you lovely Audi owners as to what I should do?! Anyone else had experience modding this model?

cheers, Paul

Hi Paul, welcome to audi-sport.net. Sounds like a nice car your getting. We have site sponsors that do mapping and retrofit work depending on what you looking to do. Head iver o the A5 section and have a look around. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks for the welcome! Picked the car up yesterday and I love it. Booked into Revolution Motorsport in Newcastle for a Stage 2 Remap towards the end of August! Woohoo!

I would chat with Brotek, aka Mark who is a Shark dealer, see what he can do for you as he travels down your way for these things.