just a quick hello

markmccormack

Reaction score
hi am mark just bought m first audi, its a a4 2.5 v6 tdi the 163bhp not had the best of luck with it so far, after a week of the car being fine it started to wobble when the foot was put down, we had the timing belt changed as the car has 83k on the clock, but needs a driveshaft and a new altinator(cant spell lol) we drove a 2001 mondeo tddi 115bhp before we got the a4 I modded it bigger intercooler k@n 57i induction kit egr blanked, straight threw exhaust from the turbo back and a 2.2 st tdci turbo and a remap last time dynoed was 162.8bhp but that was with out some of the mods

hers a pic of the a4 what use think??

20130629_155254_zpsce33938d.jpg

full Quattro kit with the twin exhaust lowered on coilovers top and bottom rear spoiler and a shark fin its sitting on 18s but I don't know what the alloys make or what there off

Hi Mark, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Where are you located? Have a look over in the A4 section. Lots of helpful people in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

northern Ireland mate will have a check in that section wanting to see about remapping the motor couldn't find much on the internet but if it was 1.9 tdi its full of information