So after trawling the internet and browsing lots of forums - I chose audi-sport.net

fanta

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am the proud new owner of my first Turbo, the Audi A3 1.8T (2000). I've been looking around for one of these thats been looked after for a long time, I finally found one!

Granted she's been knocked on the left far side wing so needs some minor bodywork. The engine is MINT condition, stupid clean, runs lovely.

I won't bother posting my questions and what not, as the FAQ of stickies covers a ton of questions I haven't yet got! (air con is the first thing to fix!).

Looking forward to learning what not to do, and how to do all things A3.

SALUT

fanta

I also chose the A3T as my first Turbo after I driven my friends old one, they're a great Car good choice.

Welcome to the site and check out the A3 section of the site if you haven't already.

Post some pics also :p

Hello and Welcome to Audi-Sport.net Fanta ! :)
Car sounds lovely as said above make sure you get some pictures up :thumbsup:
Where are you located ? Please check our local meets here: Smaller (Local) Events

​Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Cheers all,
I now have a radio fit, cleaned the engine a bit and fit an s2000 filter.

Ive got s3 callipers to go on it next week, so this week is to find some decent pads that don't break the bank.

Im also planning to give the engine a far deeper clean!

Pictures will be on their way, I'll even post to the s2000 thread to show others how I did it.

I need to fix the bumper, side plastic thing, then wash, t-cut, wash, wax!

Toying with new wheels too, wondering if it's worth getting a Ss exhaust first... It's got 17's on it currently...
maybe I should start a blog ;)