Hello

RS5 JON

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone in the ayrshire area of Scotland put needle sweep on my 2008 A4 B8 2.0 TDI.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. If you can get to the Secc for the scottish car show on sunday, i will get it done for you, if you cant i can give you a list of those cable holders in our area, let me know. :) x

Yes pop down & we can see what we can do :)

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Sandra, thanks for the welcome. I do hope to make it to the show, but if not, I'll defo be in touch re that list. On another note, are there any Members going to AITP5 from my area, I see you started a list, can you add me to it, aswell as the Scottish members list.

Thanks John G.

I will do, where in North Ayrshire are you John? :) x

So you've been enjoying the sunshine aswell, all over for me now though, back to work tomorrow! If there's any local meets please let me know, it would be nice to meet some local members.

So you've been enjoying the sunshine aswell, all over for me now though, back to work tomorrow! If there's any local meets please let me know, it would be nice to meet some local members.

I sure will let you know John, there are a few of us around us, i will organise something for august. Weekends best for you? :) x

Hi Sandra, weekends are ok with a bit of notice, as I work some. Looks like I can make it to the SECC on sunday, so I'll see you there. Re needle sweep, I'll try to organise this with NHN (Nigel) although he may be quite busy. If there's anything I can do to help out on the day let me know.
Cheers John G.

Hi Nigel, hope you don't mind me taking you up on your offer of help re needle sweep at the SECC on sunday. I'll come up and introduce myself and we can take it from there or you can send me some arrangements that suit you.

Cheers John G.

Hi Sandra, weekends are ok with a bit of notice, as I work some. Looks like I can make it to the SECC on sunday, so I'll see you there. Re needle sweep, I'll try to organise this with NHN (Nigel) although he may be quite busy. If there's anything I can do to help out on the day let me know.
Cheers John G.

John, look forward to seeing you at the secc, we are located inside, you will see the audi-sport.net stand just come up and speak with us on the stand, a few of the guys will probably have there vcds cables, nigel with have his, so we will get you sorted out. I have added you to the scottish members list, link is below. :) x

​http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/scotland/160593-scottish-region-members-list.html#post1602626

Hi Sandra, nice meeting you today. I've got a problem with that number you gave me. Can you pm me it?

Thanks, John G.