New here and need some coding help please

floydgeorge

Reaction score
Hi
Decided this looks like the most friendly and helpful forum about so decided to sign up. An absolute mine of information - but a little difficult to work out where and how to post.

Picked up my A3 Sportback 138 Black Edition on Monday - with sunroof and rails... What an amazing car - been wanting one for ages.

Just wondering if anybody can help with some VCDS coding in the Brighton/Sussex area? Just installed an AMI kit in the glovebox (fun job drilling and filing the back out) and need the RNSE recoded to accept it. Woderfully helpful people at Brighton Audi wanted me to book it in and can't do it until next Wednesday - oh and that will be £50 plus VAT please sir!!! Call me cynical, but I think it's just a tick box and one coding change.

Happy to drive to anyone who can help.

Cheers​

Welcome to the site.

Ping me a PM as I'm in east sussex.

Hi Floyd, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Have a read over on the a3 section, lots of info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Just like to say a BIG THANK YOU Nigel. Great to meet you today and thank you for a great job getting me up and running with RNS-E / AMI iPod kit. If you're in the area and need to top up on tea you know where I am...!!

Reactions: NHN and Sandra
Just like to say a BIG THANK YOU Nigel. Great to meet you today and thank you for a great job getting me up and running with RNS-E / AMI iPod kit. If you're in the area and need to top up on tea you know where I am...!!

Oh no, he will never be away, our Nigel loves his tea, lmao. :) x

Reactions: NHN
Yeap was a lovely afternoon, sitting in a lovely garden with stunning sun, I've got a tan would you believe it lmao, gassing over manufacturers & there crap product releases, actually it was more me whinging like an old man over my TV, finally an hour or so later we decided to sort the ami etc out, boom all working lol.

Thanks for the tea mate, was a nice afternoon, gas money paid for, so everybody happy & hope the cat lives a bit longer, 20 years old, unreal lol.

Reactions: Sandra