New to the forum and Audi ownership(A3 8L 1.8 20v turbo!)

agu

Reaction score
First of all here is my car...........

My names Roy.27 form northern Scotland!

I've come over from Vauxhall ownership so i'm not massively knowledgeable on these cars at all,but i love it! apart from the fact it refuses to go over 100mph :/

Hi James, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where in Scotland are you located? Very nice looking car. Have a read at the faqs thread in the A3 8l section, lots of info in there. I will add you onto the Scottish list. We are attending the Scottish Car show in the secc in Glasgow on the 21st july, feel free to come join us, just look out for the audi-sport.net stand. Enjoy the forum.:) x

Scotland

Hi James, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where in Scotland are you located? Very nice looking car. Have a read at the faqs thread in the A3 8l section, lots of info in there. I will add you onto the Scottish list. We are attending the Scottish Car show in the secc in Glasgow on the 21st july, feel free to come join us, just look out for the audi-sport.net stand. Enjoy the forum.:) x

Scotland

Roy ;)

Thanks for the welcome,i am located in John o groats,far north as you can go,i was invited to the SCC but unfortunately the car is having a few teething problems,engine mount/diverter valve/suspension seen better days etc,i like to do all my own work and because of running my own business i will not make the show,sorry :(

Thank you i will have a look at the f&q section,i don't know an awful lot about these cars so it's good to learn and meet like minded people :D

Any idea what thename of the colour is and is it rare at all? I havn't seen another 1 on the road this colour yet :(

Hi Roy and welcome to the forum....

This is the section that refers to your model of A3....

A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)

Use the stickies at the top to have a loot at the FAQ thread and also the search bar in the top right to find anything specific.

Lots of info on all the parts you refer to, DV (OEM can be argued is best), Engine mounts (few different upgrades/alternatives, and suspension (again many different brands/options and depends on your budget).

I actually can't see the picture of your car at the moment due to being at work, but if you have a look in your boot near the spare wheel there should be a sticker with all of the information about your car. On that there should be be a paint code No. which will be a few letter/numbers. Chuck those in the search bar here and you should be able to find what its called :)

Hi Roy and welcome to the forum....

This is the section that refers to your model of A3....

A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)

Use the stickies at the top to have a loot at the FAQ thread and also the search bar in the top right to find anything specific.

Lots of info on all the parts you refer to, DV (OEM can be argued is best), Engine mounts (few different upgrades/alternatives, and suspension (again many different brands/options and depends on your budget).

I actually can't see the picture of your car at the moment due to being at work, but if you have a look in your boot near the spare wheel there should be a sticker with all of the information about your car. On that there should be be a paint code No. which will be a few letter/numbers. Chuck those in the search bar here and you should be able to find what its called :)

Thank you for the informative reply,i will go check out the sticker and see what colour it is :D it's Gold,but i don't know the name of it,

Thanks for your help,much appreciated :D