Hi

G19rnt

Reaction score
Hi i'am grant i'am new on here i'am from Carnoustie Scotland I drive a 2007 a3 1.9tdi which I have had for nearly a year now I previously drove a 2006 mini cooper and my partner has a 2011 a4 2.0tdi technic I have a few mods i'am looking to do to my a3 so I may well be popping up with a few questions in the near future thanks

Hi Grant :sign_welcome: to the site,

Have a look round the 8P section for you A3 and also get yourself on the members list for Scotland where Sandra will look after you :)

Scotland

They have a meet coming up in the next couple of weeks IIRC

Hi there thanks I shall go and take a look on the 8p section how do I go about getting on the Scottish members list thanks

Reactions: Sandra
If you add your name to the bottom of the list, then a helpful mod of that section who is also arranging the meet can edit you onto it :) (Sandra)

Reactions: Sandra
If you add your name to the bottom of the list, then a helpful mod of that section who is also arranging the meet can edit you onto it :) (Sandra)

hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. I have added you onto the Scottish Members list. If your interested in joining us for meets, the scottish car show is in the secc in glasgow on the 21 st July. Link below for the scottish events forum. Enjoy the forum :) x

Scotland