S3 Noob

Eric Astle

Reaction score
Hi all, just a brief message to say hello... Hello! I'm relatively new to Audi ownership and have a series 1 S3 which is currently developing faults quicker than I can fix them. Being honest I've joined the site to pick the brains of other owners who may well have experienced the problems I'm encountering and also so that I can post back feedback on the faults I've fixed in the hope that the information will be of help to someone else. Anyway, this brief message is becoming long so I'll sign off for now and look forward to being in touch with some of you in due course. All the best, Eric.:thumbsup:

Hi Eric, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you located? Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi NHN and Sandra, many thanks for the welcome. I'll post some piccies shortly though my car is, to the best of my knowledge, totally standard with black bodywork and cream leather Recaro's. I'm based in Wigan, Lancashire.

Hi NHN and Sandra, many thanks for the welcome. I'll post some piccies shortly though my car is, to the best of my knowledge, totally standard with black bodywork and cream leather Recaro's. I'm based in Wigan, Lancashire.

Click the link below for local meets. Have you any mods planned? :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Very unlikely... I've had a myriad of performance cars prior to this one including a Porsche Boxster and a BMW B10 Alpina. All of which I threw far too much money at modifying. I'm actually enjoying the car in its standard guise... for now! Never say never. Thanks for the link.