New A3 owner from Leeds in need of an S-Line Chrome Grill for a 56 plate T FSI SE 3dr

Stubzy

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I bought my first audi last week and all I need is a grill and glovebox..
I have a mauritius blue 3 door 56 plate a3 DSG Special edition T FSI 2litre petrol. (8P2 I think)

I am looking for a used S LNE GRILLE with chrome surround as mine has large crack, I bought one from ebay but the seller didn't realise it was actually for and audi a4 :/

I have looked through the classifieds section but cannot use the search function and dont have the time right now to go through every single page.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Shane (Newbie)

Hi Shane and welcome to the forum, I'm sure classifieds will be your best option although somebody on here may no someone who will have one. Maybe worth putting a wanted advert in the classifieds section.

On a different note if its something that takes your fancy we ASN are having a local meet up your neck of the woods. You are more than welcome to join us if you wish. All the information is in this thread below

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/yorksh...meet-5-part-1-cow-calf-rocks-cafe-ilkley.html

Thanks
matt

Reactions: ShaunS3
Thanks guys

I've been searching for a grill for a while now and a lot of aftermarkets ones say not for SE
What's the difference?

Welcome to the site Shane.

I have some glovebox's available, PM me for more info.

i have a grill available s line one but big grill not the small one which one do you need?

Welcome to the site Sij.

But, you're new to the site, I suggest you go read the rules, no selling of items on the main forum, use the classifieds & also, classifieds are not to be used for traders who are not site sponsors.