Looking for audi s3 8p

whitex8p

Reaction score
Looking for my first audi s3 i have a budget of 14k so can hopefully get a decent one for that. I am just worried about what i have read about the standard clutch, on my budget i would be looking at getting a car with about 40-50k i wanted to remap it but seems like i will have to wait till i can afford a clutch upgrade first? is there anything else to look out for when viewing the car? thanks for reading. Jon

Welcome to the site.

Clutch may still be ok, al depends on the previous owner/s, just check it for slippage when test driving.

As with anything check oil, coolant, brakes & if you have any friend with vcds who can scan it for you, check paintwork for any obvious signs of repair & tyres for wear.

If you find a nice car, put up some pics & if any oem technology is needed, give us a shout as we supply/fit most for this chassis :)

Hi Jon, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read over in the A3 8P section, the faqs threads have a lot of useful information on what to look out for, enjoy the forum and good luck with your search for the car. :) x