Hi All from Dublin

ukphillad

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to come in and introduce myself. My name is Philip and currently living in Dublin, Ireland.
Am looking for my first Audi now, so wanna make sure i find all the answers before I settle for my first A4.

Cheers

Hi Philip, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look over in the a4 section, lots of info in faqs threads and lots of helpful people. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Reactions: ukphillad
Hey Sandra,

Thanks a mill. Looking forward to getting all the help from you guys here at audi sport and hopefully after a while will bring some help myself :)

Hey Sandra,

Thanks a mill. Looking forward to getting all the help from you guys here at audi sport and hopefully after a while will bring some help myself :)

Philip, we all look forward to you getting your car, please ask if there is something you want to know about the a4 if its not covered in the faqs threads. Post pics of the car when you get. :) x

Welcome to the forum! You will get all the advice you need here.

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to the Forum Phill :)
I am sure you will find plenty of info on here !

Thanks for the welcome guys :D Already feel like part of the club :) Getting some awesome advice from the chaps here, think very very soon I will be bringing an audi back home :)