meep meep!

easytease

cheesypeas
Reaction score
Website
www.bobbycock.com
hello all

just signed up to the audi-sport forums as im looking to become a proud owner of my first audi in the next few weeks.
im easytease, aka marc. im apparently an expert in car aduio /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

so umm yeh, hello /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Hi Marc,

Welcome to the forum mate & well done on your new purchase - what did you get?

Mike

Welcome Marc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

what audi are you chasing?

Welcome!!

Business opportunity for you then Marc:

We need: Leads to connect ANY conventional headphone socket based Audio source, into the CD changer input on Audi Symphony and concert stereos..

This will allow use of any MP3 player, not just ipod, or the output from for example a PDA based sat nav, through the standard audi stereo which us company car users are stuck with..

I found what appeared to be right on a German companys website that Craigyb pointed me at, but having emailed them they were unwilling to confirm that it would work..

Im sure theres a market for such a thing here!!

Would personally want a lead for a symphony, to run through to the armrest where an Archos player can sit running on 'random'...

thanks for the greetings all.

mikeA3: im searching still for a nice A4 on about 70k eigther a 1.8 SE or 1.8T for about £4000 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

currymilkshake: ill look into this as soon as i get my A4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i THINK i know somewhere that might be able to rig up some cables...