New s3 owner in central scotland

n15sbt

Reaction score
Hi,

Been looking around this forum for a while and getting some great info but thought I'd finally join up after spending a month or so perving on people's posts!!!

just bought a black 08 plate S3 last Tuesday and I ****** love it!

Cheers

Fraser

Reactions: Brodster
Hi Fraser, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Head over to the A3 8P section, lots of info in the faqs threads. Any mods planned? I will add you to our Scottish members list and drop you a link for that section. Our next big meet is the Scottish car show at the SECC in Glasgow on the 21st july, hope you can join us, you wont miss us as we will be the best stand. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland

Hi Folks, just bought my First S3 8L chasis. I live in Glasgow area, if anyone can add me to the Scottish Members List that'd be great.

Reactions: Brodster and Sandra
Hi Folks, just bought my First S3 8L chasis. I live in Glasgow area, if anyone can add me to the Scottish Members List that'd be great.

Already added, links on your own post for the Scottish section, :) x

Welcome Fraser and S3 GHO. Fraser I have replied to your requests over on BroTek FB page. Alot of info to take in so hopefully I've got everything you wanted.

Hi guys, thanks for the warm welcome, loving the first 2 weeks of s3 ownership, even though I've had 2 burst tyres and lost my keys in that time! Hopefully my luck will turn for the better!

I've already been in touch with Brodster about a couple of mods (I've replied to you on your Facebook page, thanks for the very helpful reply!!) although I bought the car from audi so wasn't wanting to go to daft before the warranty runs out in a years time!

Right now I was thinking- fit an rns-e and dension iPod kit, fit cruise control, possible multi function steering wheel, new alloys. Maybe new rear lights as well, and I'm keen on a remap although I think I would be better till after the warrantys out.

My cars an 08 phantom black with tinted windows and I've just added some wind deflectors, I'm pretty chuffed with the outside, just fancy a few bits an pieces to make it a bit comfier for me inside! I've just spent 280 on 2 new tyres so the next thing ill do will probably be change the last tyre so that they're continental all round, tried adding a low quality ipad pic so ill see if that worked, cheers guys.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 121