New Audi S4 B6 Owner

Luketpembroke

Reaction score
Hi All new to audi-sport I have now ditched the BMW and now the proud owner of a Audi S4 B6 dark blue.

I was looking for the right one for a while without the chain rattle on startup, the car needs a little touch up on body work but for it's age it is in very good condition.

It is a dark blue avant as I needed the extra space to fit the push chair ;-)

Enjoying the car so far few upgrades needed in thinking milltek exhaust (resonated) may do the wheels gunmetal great any thoughts ? And a sat nav/DVD player would be a nice extra.

Anyway hi all Luke (Stoke on Trent)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370764669335749ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370764681258886ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370764690018004

Car looks lovely, I'm sure you will be very happy with your new purchase, you have the best colour too as its the same as our B6 S4 cab!!

Car looks lovely, I'm sure you will be very happy with your new purchase, you have the best colour too as its the same as our B6 S4 cab!!

Thanks Chris it's amazing enjoying every second of it, what do you think Gunmetal grey paint job on wheels will look like ?

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read in the A4 section, lots of nice helpful guys in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x