Audi a3 1.8t major fault codes

Stretchykid

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new to the forum so il get started I have an a3 1.8t 2000 plate agu engine I have had some intermittent starting problems recently sometimes she won't fire over and when it does feel like its going to go splutters. When driving sometimes out of gear revs would drop and ended up stalling or feeling like it was going too, anyway today she decided 50 mile from home she wasn't gonna start rac came out plugged in the machine and up popped 14 fault codes they reset them but when turned over they came straight back and still not starting any information or help would be great fufulls lap I did take throttle body off before and cleaned it but that's not worked HELP lol

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look at the faqs threads in the A3 8L section, lots of info in there. Where are you located? Any pics? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Welcome to the "you better have deep pockets club".

Do you have a list of the fault codes from the RAC, in fact I would get on to the VCDS map and find someone close to you to scan your car for some beer tokens and then the tech minded people on here might be able to help.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?p=1834072#post1834072

Last edited: