Hi people!

Brickhouse

Reaction score
Thought I should say a quick hi!

I have a Golf MK3 VR6 but with a slight difference.......She has a very rare Audi BVR engine in. So I thought I would join and try and learn as much as I can.

Few other things.....I love cars, bodybuilding, boxing and dogs, my American Bully comes with me everywhere in my car! I live just outside of Milton Keynes.

Off to browse the forum now!

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Sandra

Thank you for the welcome.

Here are some pictures. So far I have learnt that the engine I have is very rare as it is a BVR code, one of the last Audi TT PH1.

Reactions: Sandra
Very nice car. Any mods planned? :) x

Very nice car. Any mods planned? :) x

Hi you!

When I bought her the chap said she has had a KO4 Turbo and bigger injectors. I have a RR printout for 278bhp so she is pretty fast, well very fast, almost Evo 8 speeds! Trouble is being a FED and having no traction control or slipp diff she just spins in 1st and 2nd so 0-60 is not the best as I cant get any traction. I am wondering if good tyres may help with that or bigger wheels? Trouble is I don't want to make her look like a chav car so need to try discreet mods, so some huge 18" wheels would look really silly I think.....Maybe some Audi or VW 16's or 17's would look ok?

Welcome to the site.

Oh the days of torque steer wrist snapping power, I had 3 VR6's & all pretty much fun, except the ne I stacked in Brighton which cost me about £13k in losses, oh well lol.