hi everyone

Crazylow

Reaction score
hi everyone im Greg and im 19 at the moment i have a 1.2 nova and it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif im hopefully going to be getting a 1.8 20v a4 next year so ive signed up now so i can get some ideas at the moment im thinking a black one coilovers light tints wheels and an exhaust what you think, i got this site off lowride if anyone knows him and he said on this isde you look dont like people how debadge well i was thinking of just taking the badge for the engine size off when i get mine hope you lot aprove.

G

Hello and welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif As for taking the badge off..... there has been a few previous threads on here about de-badging.... personally I haven't but have no issues with those that do - each to their own I guess......

Interestingly, and for those without a de-badge and have a remap etc, it's always pleasing to feel that the car behind thinks he can smoke a 1.8t then they get left when u floor it.... Hee Hee

yeh i will be keeping the 4 rings because i think thet look good and the only reason i want to take the engine size badge of is so i can tell my mates its only a 1.6 lol then dust them