New oil burner

TDI_Boy

Reaction score
Hi,

Just thought I would say hello!

Recently got hold of a 2003 A3 (8L) TDI Quattro Sport and am well pleased with it! The car has replaced my rather long in the tooth '98 Golf GT TDI - So I am not new to the world of VAG or the black art of oil burning!

I have spotted a couple of other usernames I recognise from uk-mkivs.net wher I have hung out for the past few years.

So if you see a (usually) filthy black A3 TDI QS around surrey or west sussex, then it might be be!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers
Mark

Thanks for the welcome chaps. Beware, I have some ICE questions brewing.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Cheers
Mark

oh no - not 2 TDI's - gawd help us - /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
oh no - not 2 TDI's - gawd help us - /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, theres 15 of us, but only one line.

TDI-line
adm.gif

Did you notice i had the Admin sign, i always wondered what the A stood for..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

Whats with the signs guy are they handing them out free or something!!!! A on TDI and M on Jojo! Admin and Mod!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Whats with the signs guy are they handing them out free or something!!!! A on TDI and M on Jojo! Admin and Mod!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey mods, can i have my bribe back please. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif