New member from Aberdeenshire

First Ever Audi

Reaction score
Balmedie(next to Donald Trump's Controversial Golf
Hi Guys,

Delighted to be able to join an Audi forum as at long last will be the proud owner of a new A3. Pick it up end July but no harm saying hello just now ! Have owned lots of cars but never an Audi and cannot wait !

Any tips / tricks on the new A3 appreciated..

Reactions: MartayMcFly
Last edited:
Reactions: First Ever Audi and NHN
Welcome to the site.

There's a show in July up in the scots land :)

Sandra our great resident moderator will be along soon to advise of some more info :)

Reactions: First Ever Audi and Sandra
LMAO she beat me to it as I was typing lol.

Reactions: MartayMcFly, First Ever Audi and Sandra
LMAO she beat me to it as I was typing lol.

Lmao Nigel, if your not fast your last. Im on a roll today. :) x

Reactions: NHN and First Ever Audi
Is it a new A3 you've got, the 8V? You should certainly look at coming down to the Scottish Car Show in July. Tickets will be £18 on the day, or £15 if you go online and book in advance. There'll be an audi-sport club stand (look out for the flags), as well as plenty of other clubs and groups as well as some live displays and general entertainment going on all day.

Reactions: First Ever Audi
Hey there. Sure is the new model. It's just the basic SE Sportback with the 1.4 TFSI Petrol. It's no rocket ship but can give many larger engines a run for their money. Hopefully get it late July and that may be the end to all of my motoring troubles. Had so many different cars and each one tends to have a hidden secret, despite my so called experience! If I have the car before the show then I will make the effort to go down.......

Welcome to the forum, ive not long acquired an audi myself and this was the 1st place i came to...

also just met a few of the guys at the weekend just past as we went for a highland run organised by A3simon which was a fantastic day

Reactions: First Ever Audi