another newbi

bradh

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
hi all im brad looking at getting a Audi A4 tdi estate on a poss 2003 reg so thought id join up hear and look for info on what to look for ect test drove one tonight drove really well but the temp gauge did not get to the 90 temp spot i know it should be at after about 10 min of driving so looking round now to see what this could be

Hi and welcome Brad plenty of info in the A4 b6 section, sounds like Thermostat needs replacing to me. Where are you located?

im midlands chap currently have a passat tdi sport witch uses same engine as the audi a4 tdi , so im thinking it was either the temp sensor round back of head or as u said thermostat

​Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Enjoy the forum. :) x

thanks for the welcome , just had a phone call off the seller of the a4 i looked at last night and it seems he now wants to do a deal so going back up to see him tomora so fingers toes and testicles crossed ;D

Reactions: Sandra
thanks for the welcome , just had a phone call off the seller of the a4 i looked at last night and it seems he now wants to do a deal so going back up to see him tomora so fingers toes and testicles crossed ;D

wow, we look forward to hearing how you get on. Fingers are crossed for you. :) x