DeadRock

Reaction score
Hello,

New member but have been using the site for a long time. Always get good information and a laugh as well.

Currently own a 2012 A4 Avant 3.0Tdi Quattro Black Edition. Really pleased with the car. Previously had a 2007 Golf 2.0Tdi GT Sport and then moved on to a 2009 A3 2.0Tdi Quattro Black Edition. Came to my senses when I found myself almost buying a Merc and placed an order for the A4 instead!

Keen to remap the car as I've had it for 6 months now and feel the need for a bit more power.

Cheers.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Glad you have found the forum helpful. Where in Scotland are you. I will add you to our members list and leave you a link below for our local meets. Enjoy. :) x

Scotland

Thanks Sandra. I live in a wee place you've probably never heard of called Glendevon which is up in the Ochil Hills just North of Knockhill circuit. :)

Reactions: Sandra
Last edited:
Hi, yes i have heard of it, i will add you onto the list now as i have your location. Lots of meeting coming up, be good if you care to join us. :) x

Great, will have a look and see if I can make it to a meeting or two. Please accept my sincere apologies for presuming you lacked sufficient geographical knowledge to know where Glendevon is! Maybe it's more well known than I thought?! Saying that it has been on Top Gear when they filmed there a few years ago.

Great, will have a look and see if I can make it to a meeting or two. Please accept my sincere apologies for presuming you lacked sufficient geographical knowledge to know where Glendevon is! Maybe it's more well known than I thought?! Saying that it has been on Top Gear when they filmed there a few years ago.
No apologies needed, i live in Scotland, I love Scotland and have travelled all over. The inly downfall it has over other countries is the weather. I have travelled to a lot of foreign countries, but I always love travel home the best. We are going to arrange a Knockhill meet sometime this year, so thats close for you. Our Scottish car show is in the SECC in Glasgow on the 21st July, be good if you can make that as we have the site admin(Adam) coming up to join us with the Audi-sport.net stand, flags etc. we also have one of the site sponsors NHN (Nigel) coming along to join us. He is the legendary retrofit guru, you will come across his name all over the forum. :) x

I know what you mean. I get around a lot with work and while it can be nice to see other parts of the world there's no place like home. When the weather is good you can't beat Scotland! :)