Another new member!

Wallm0nkey

Reaction score
Just a quick hello I'm from Birmingham and have just started looking for an 8l S3! I'd always wanted one and as I've just turned 25 thought I'd get a quote for insurance which was a lot less then expected :) figured it's as good a reason as any to start looking. Currently driving a TDI sport 150 Bora but itching to get something a bit more exciting.
It will be my first Audi and this place looks like it has a real wealth of information and hopefully I can contribute something worthwhile although most of my experience car wise is classic minis!

​Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. We are all friendly and helpful in here and there is a vast amount of knowledge on the forum. Have a read of the faqs threads in the A3 8L section, some good info in there. Good luck in finding a car. Enjoy the forum. :) x

The Bora is sold and I'm now the owner of a 3 previous owner fsh facelift black S3 :) can tell it was looked after drives beautiful not quite as bad as i feared on fuel. Had piles of receipts and the bloke was genuinely sound didn't seem to want to sell the car and had kept it well serviced. Few little bits to sort one headlight washer doesn't spray and drivers seat doesn't tilt forwards properly due to a snapped cable. Looks like the passenger door blade plastic part has popped off it's base just at the end. Appears its got the iffy drivers door sensor works most of the time but on the odd occasion it shows as open I'll live with that for now though!
Could do with a bit of effort spent on the paint as it's 2001 and black seems to show every little imperfection its picked up has a scuff of two on the splitter overall though I ain't stopped grinning :).