Newbie Saying Hi!

BAD BOY V

Reaction score
Hi guys, saying hello former Jap performance cars owner from a Mitsubishi 3000GT, some of you guys may know what that is, then upgraded to a Subaru impreza STI Blobeye, shape, loved that car! now upgraded something newer and more refined to drive, i've bought an A4 TDI S-line, just had enough of perfomance & tunining cars so went for this car and much cheaper on Fuel, Tax, & insurance but overall generally quite happy with the car! Will have some questions soon, but i thought it'll be best to introduce myself before hand!

​Hi. Welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Have a read over in the A4 section, lots of info and helpful guys in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Sandra, I've been looking on it and will get some pictures up very soon!

welcome to the forum fellow jap car owner! as im sure you ll be finding out its lovely having german comforts after jap plastic ! I'm sure loosing the bug to play with cars wont last for long! looking forward to seeing some pics :)

Hi Sammi, soo true, this cars very comfy and has lovely interior, heres a couple of pics for you guys:

By the way thats not me in the pictures

looks lovely :) great colour too! im guessing that was your scooby too?! I also had an impreza it was fast and practical but have never missed it!!! Enjoy your new toy :0)

Hi Sammi the scooby pics are on my profile, the Scooby was alot of fun, but for me not practical as soon i tuned it up by going for a full exhaust system i.e no silences the car was alot louder and not pratical, especially in the fuel consumptiopn department and early starts but never the less it was fun at the time, but i've sold over a month ago and haven't really missed it at all!

Reactions: sammi