Getting a bit excited now......

NickB

Reaction score
Hi guys

Not really a new member as I joined over 10 years ago after some fracas on Audiworld. I had a 2001 S3 back then and was an active poster, dunno what happened to all the old posts.

Sadly, the S3 had to go in 2004 when I was putting 1000 miles/week on it and I bought a 1.9TDi A4 Avant, which was a nice set of wheels and still is 146000 miles later, but I was never passionate enough it to feel the need to post about it (and reading the S3 threads just upset me ;))

However, on Saturday I should pick up its replacement - a 2010 S3 Black Edition in Phantom Black and am a bit excited it as you can imagine. I went to the showroom to check-out the new S3 but was told it's still a way off so ended-up with a second-hander to keep me going.

Finally my S3 plate will be back on a motor it will look right on. Oh, and I found a bunch of the first printing of the Audi-Sport window stickers so I'll find somewhere appropriate for one of those.

Roll on Saturday.........

Reactions: Sandra
Hi, welcome back to audi-sport.net. Lots of useful info in the A3 section. Saturday will come round quickly, post a pic up when you get it. Enjoy the forum. :) x