Another member from Scotland

stuartm

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi there,

purchased my first Audi A3 1.6fsi. And love it best car I have owned.

now coming to say hi, as been a long time lurker here

Welcome along.
Check out the A3 section for all your questions and queries.
Also register in the Scottish section, for meets and the like.

Welcome along.
Check out the A3 section for all your questions and queries.
Also register in the Scottish section, for meets and the like.

Thank you very much mate, I will pop over to the Scottish section too.

Just an off topic question, how do find the diamond vision for visibility? I have been toying with the idea of getting them for a while now.

Their fine for me, anytime its super dark I use the fubies, look sweet as well.
have a look on the A3 section, I'm sure theres a few threads on it.

Thank you, just I have been reading a lot of different views on them.

Welome to audi-sport.net Stuart. Im sure i already added you to Scottish Members list, i will check. Hope to see you at one of the meets. Secc Glasgow on 21 st july is going to have a good turnout, hope you can make it. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Welome to audi-sport.net Stuart. Im sure i already added you to Scottish Members list, i will check. Hope to see you at one of the meets. Secc Glasgow on 21 st july is going to have a good turnout, hope you can make it. Enjoy the forum. :) x

hi and thank you Sandra. U was just looking at that was going to try and go to the meet, would be my first one since owning the audi. Will be good also to put faces to the names too :) x

hi and thank you Sandra. U was just looking at that was going to try and go to the meet, would be my first one since owning the audi. Will be good also to put faces to the names too :) x

Stuart, we are a good friendly bunch on the forum, but us Scottish members are especially so, lol. Be good to see you at any of the meets. :) x

Stuart, we are a good friendly bunch on the forum, but us Scottish members are especially so, lol. Be good to see you at any of the meets. :) x

ill be there, be good to show off my audi in it's transformed state, and get to meet fellow members. And also get some ideas and help from the guys and girls in the know :-D x

Reactions: Sandra
ill be there, be good to show off my audi in it's transformed state, and get to meet fellow members. And also get some ideas and help from the guys and girls in the know :-D x

will see you there Stuart, will be on the audi-sport.net stand. I have added you to the Scottish members list, i tought i had already done so, but no matter, your on there now. There will be plenty of knowledgeable people there. :) x

Aw good good, I'm one of the team now lol :)

yea needing a bit of info on my peeling b pillars but can't seem to find what it's like when the covers are off and how to reattach them.
Sorry I know this is the wrong place to ask :) x

Aw good good, I'm one of the team now lol :)

yea needing a bit of info on my peeling b pillars but can't seem to find what it's like when the covers are off and how to reattach them.
Sorry I know this is the wrong place to ask :) x

I also invited you to the Scotland club. Hve a read of the faqs threads in the A3 section, if you dont find what you looking for, pop up a post. :) x

I also invited you to the Scotland club. Hve a read of the faqs threads in the A3 section, if you dont find what you looking for, pop up a post. :) x

i seem that's and accepted the request thank you. I'm looking forward to the meet at SECC.

Ill have a look when I'm home from work, that's the only thing annoying me about how the exterior looks now lol :) x