re joined, forgot username

CCWjames

Reaction score
hi all, got a rare coloured audi a3 8l

was on here a year or so ago about getting my DIS sorted, saw the guys at shark , but ended having to buy a new one

anyways, whats the best place to ask you guys on what my car is worth, as toying with selling and getting a A4 drop top

hi, welcome back to audi-sport.net. Have you tried finding a price on autotrader, pistonheads etc? Enjoy the forum. :) x

hey there mod

i found my old account

View Profile: James Moore - Audi-Sport.net

i cant seem to login, as i think i linked it to a old facebook?
can a admin sort me out in the acp a new password? email?

Try logging in, iirc after 5 failed logins, it gives you the option to change your password. If your unsuccessful, let us know. :) x

so this rare colour ?
what colour is it and any pics ?

avation grey

it wont do that lol i know about acp admin control ect, i think its linked to my old facebook
549277 10151283750536567 872767107 n

529044 10151376383743571 1181484672 n

Ok. I will organise it. :) x

Log out and press the log in button,a box will appear in the centre of the screen and use the forgotten password link,put your email in and it'll be sent to you :icon_thumright:

Log out and press the log in button,a box will appear in the centre of the screen and use the forgotten password link,put your email in and it'll be sent to you :icon_thumright:

when the site connects to to the api off facebook, it pulls the profile info from facebook. That email i no longer used AS well as that facebook account.

a admin just needs to go into my old account, put in my email and make me a temp password

if i was to click the link and put in a old email, it will get me no where, as stated in post 3