Hallo Everybody im New on this Forum need Help !!!!

Rooim

Reaction score
Hi guys My nam is Chris oryginally im from poland but been in uk over 7 years im Love to audi stared 5 yeas ago when ive drove my mate audi Ur quattro i just did not wanted to get out of !!! :) . had in the past audi a4 1.8 and audi 80 quattro but recesion hit my pocket and curently drive old man car ford focus :(
and now the good thing
about 2 months a go my friend from work snaped timinng belt in his 02 plate audi a3 1.8 non turbo s line in silver ,and he decide to give this baby to scrapyard ive bought the audi of him and started a little project ive bought full complete 1.8T engine from leon cupra
im just about to put it in to the car . Ive found on this web site information regarding the exaust im going to order a 2.5" custom made drom dcmc in burnley ive been quited 325 wich i find an ok price only problem ive got is that i need downpipe and i dont want to buy form ebay made in china as i want to do this car properly :) could i ask for soam advice on everything regards down pipe and engine swap what problem i might have please
thanks in andvance
chris

Hi Chris, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read over in the A3 8P section, lots of info in the faqs threads at the top of the page. Any pics of the car? Where in the uk you based? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Sandra I live in Warrington
i do have some pic will post them after