Hello all the way from New Zealand

Bronson

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

So i have just my new ride and have begun working to make it one of the nicest S3 8L's in New Zealand, the only issue i am having is getting parts here is very difficult so any advice would and places to get things would be much appreciated. I see that there are classifieds on this site which is great and if anyone out there has and exhaust system for my car and is willing to post it to me i would be more than keen to hear from you... So a little about my car its a 2001 S3 8L, i have just finished tinting, fresh service and added a forge BOV and bought some really nice BBS LM-R reps for it 18x8 running dunlop Direzza rubber on it. Factory chipped so i think its pumping around 260 HP out which is not bad but the plan is turbo back exhaust (which hopefully someone on here can help me with), plumbing in a nice big intercooler, and a customer air box as i have been told that a CAI can decrease the power and i don't really want the sound from the engine.

Any other tips comments anything like that would be much appreciated as this is only my second audi have previously owned BMW's so keen to get your guys feed back and help.

Cheers,
Bronson

I cannot seem to upload images on this post so will upload them to my garage