A formal introduction...

chazzy

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my names Chas and i own an Audi, I've been lurking too long, sorry. Bought my 2nd Audi a month ago,02 A4 130 sport avant, first diesel, a bit of a walk on the dark side, but well pleased with it (and the fuel bill)
Great to have a UK based site with loads of info and helpful members. I've been reading the archives mainly, looking at upgrades to the engine, very tempted by the group buy at AMD, but 78K miles and mentions of slipping clutches put me off.
I'm saving up to give it a proper detailing. Some of your cars look awesome!
Cheers.

Hi and Welcome to the Forum!, forget the welsh, Brummies are about to rule the Forum mwuhahahahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Greetings chas and welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

hello, 78k on a diesel no probs. got a mk4 with 125k and still gets 50mpg on trips and round town, no clutch problems ( touch wood) and goes like stink! big clutches, no people with nigh on 200k on original clutch!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Cheers guys, just got car back after air con repair post purchase (story too long to recount again) so now its cold outside i can get cold air, great.
couple of small scatches on wing from hauling compressor out... pass the scratchX

Chas