Hello People out there!

mikeblacksportback

Reaction score
Hello people out there and Sandra!, Hope you are all doing just fine this evening! My name is Mike and I live down in Southampton. I am now the proud owner, of a 2008 a3 sportback 2.0 TDI 140. I am new to Audi cars and think that the build quality is second to none, I really like the way the wipers sinkout of view when they are switched off, and there is a clip to hang your shopping bags on under the rear shelf, these are just a couple of little things that Audi must think about!!. Anyway I am keen to ask a few questions on the forum as I do have an issue with a whistling noise!

Hi Mike, welcome to audi-sport.net. Do i know you? Any pics of the car? Head over to the A3 8P section and read the faqs thread, lots if useful info in there. Enjoy the forum :) x

Hi Sandra
When I signed up 1 hr ago, Adam sent me a message, and mentioned to say hello to you!!
Will upload some pics in the next few days or so, when its clean and we have some sunshine!! :)

Look forward to the pics. Where are you based? so your a friend of Adams then, I was a little confused there, lol.:) x

I am based in Southampton, other end of the country!, and no I do not know Adam, -he just welcomed me on to the site ;) x