Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications
    Neutral

Status

hello from wales

hi, just got my registration approved and thought i'd better say hi since i'm now a lurker?

bought my audi last year, pristine a3 tsport, with reasoneable miles as then standard. full audi history, and most importantly the right price. coming from a mk2 golf gti, took a bit of getting used too, luckily the missus has a mk4, so not that strange.

needless to say it did not remain as standard for long. thanks to bill at badger 5, it's been revo'd and has a dynatwist filter, plus a forge dv.

three maf's later, plus a charcoal solenoid, kindly paid for by the warranty and fitted by myself, it's waiting for the ko3s and larger intercooler that are in my shed.

happy with the car, though maf's are a pain, not as raw as a mk2, but as i get older appreciate the comfort driving it daily!

no intention of altering the appearance, apart from maybe a set of competition alloys from a tt!

anyway, thanks for reading and sorry if it's bored you.

rob [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

S3 Drift King!

Status

Re: hello from wales

Welcome, you are now a Trainee [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

Status

Welcome to the Forum Rob!

I tell you that us welshies will take over this forum one day! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Where abouts are you in wales?

2nd Gear

Status

I'll second that Rich.
    Got to go. The Dragon is hungry. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Chris.

Neutral

Status

maesteg, and yes the welsh are taking over, probably cos we like talking so much.

assume that dickyS3 is richards brother in law, no, i'm rob with a3 tsport and mkiv gttdi from swansea singleton show.

anyway, cheers and speak to you all soon, hopefully with a little more bhp and lbft ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

smoking a6

Status

welcome Rob, think i was going to buy a big bore 20v cylinder head off you a couple of years ago iirc for my mk2 jetta, you had it from that dude Ben ........... with the super rapid mk1 golf

you going to castle combe? luv to see your mk2 in the metal

Neutral

Status

you were doing the s3 powered 4x4 jetta, no?

mk2 plans ground to a halt, though still have a mk2, up for sale soon, but new one planned for early next year in time for april castle coombe, missed last year due to getting married, she wouldn't put the honey moon off!

never mind, new year new ideas, eh!

friends mk1 coming together, lets say he's upped the ante with a few choice mods like one piece valves , bored out and rods, plus special turbo. mental is not the word, if only he could finish it.

5th Gear

Status

Hi Rojocho.....nice to see someone else from Wales.

Neutral

Status

yes, seems to be loads of us, must be the lack of speed cameras! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

where abouts are you, i'm maesteg
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

5th Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    yes, seems to be loads of us, must be the lack of speed cameras! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wales is the only place I've been caught speeding... grumble grumble.

Welcome.

Kev.

Neutral

Status

yes but there's plenty of places to have fun where you dont find many cameras or police. was being a bit sarcy aboout camera's considering n wales and it's view on speeding, and considering how many are springing up round here, funny how there seems to be a lack of them round schools etc, but plenty on m4 and lowered speed limits on dual carriageways with new fixed cameras, but hey who am i to moan! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

ta for the welcome, certainly a friendly lot on here! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    maesteg, and yes the welsh are taking over, probably cos we like talking so much.

assume that dickyS3 is richards brother in law, no, i'm rob with a3 tsport and mkiv gttdi from swansea singleton show.

anyway, cheers and speak to you all soon, hopefully with a little more bhp and lbft ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Rob,

Yes you got me.. I'm cookies bro - in-law (to be)!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

Neutral

Status

thought so. what's happening with castle combe, will be going whatever, but if you lot are going and dont mind a straggler trying to keep up!

is cookie coming up, as i emailed him but got no reply, but that's nothing new.

Uber Post Whore

Status

Hello and .

Neutral

Status

hello and thanks, nice to meet everyone [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

5th Gear

Status

i'm Late again.....(You'll get used to this from me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif[/img]) Welcome [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]