New Audi A3 2.0 TDi S Line Auto.....

manusportback

Reaction score
Hi Peeps

New to the forum and am going to be picking up my new car this week. Can't wait

It is Black with 18" RS Alloys, Black front grill, tinted windows, Full black S-Line leather interior, Factory fitted ipod connection in glove box, Bluetooth and in mint condition.

It has the DSG Auto transmission with paddle shift and only 51,000 miles with a full service history.

I have always been a VW/Audi fan and fell in love with the car when I took it for a test drive.

The only thing it is missing is the RNS-E Satellite Navigation system which I would love to have fitted. In the meantime, I will have to use Google Maps on the iphone.

Is there anyone on the forum who can supply and fit the RNS-E Navigation system to the car. I am based in Buckinghamshire, off the M40 and the M4. Looks like I only need the unit, GPS and the connection leads assuming the existing bluetooth and ipod interface will work with the navigation system.

Will post up some pick when I collect the car.

Another audi fan to add to your great site!!!!

Manu

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Head over to he A3 8p section, lots of info in there. User NHN is the man to talk to about the rns-e. he supplies and fits and his work is superior to factory fit. Just send him a private message. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks Sandra

I have had a look at most of the threads and although it appears to be simple enough, I would prefer someone who has done it many times as the system will also have to be coded.

NHN is the man to contact judging from the responses to most of the RNS-E queries/issues. I have PM'd him and am hoping to get a response soon.

Great site, loads of useful information!!!

Many Thanks

Manu

Got your pm mate, will reply shortly, thanks Sandra.

Thanks Nigel. :)
Manu, im glad that you are finding the site information useful. Look forward to seeng pics of your car. If your interested in meeting up with others, click the link below. Enjoy. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Thanks Sandra

Looking forward to meeting with some of the other guys once I get the car. Will definately post up some photos after I collect the A3......

Manu

Hi Sandra

I am picking up the car on Thursday.......so excited!!!!!!

i want to try and get the rns-e fitted as soon as possible. Please can you pm me costs and if there is one available at the moment.......

thanks

manu

PM replied to mate, sorry for delay :)

Give me a bell if you want further info :)

​Thanks, im sure Nigel will have replied to you. :) x

Hi All

Had the pleasure of meeting Nigel (NHN) yesterday and can I start by saying what a genuine fella!!! Very professional, polite and clearly very experienced at working on Audi's. I was originally going to buy the RNS-E and install it myself but when I saw what was involved in the installation of the unit, SDS and the upgraded antenna work, getting Nigel to do it was the best decision I made.

The RNS-E looks fantastic and although it is not as good as some aftermarket units, you can't beat OEM installation for satnav. It looks great!!!

Nigel, once again, it was a pleasure and for all you other newbies who need work done, I can't recommend Nigel enough. Just make sure you have a good stock of tea bags, some old Skool jungle music and a big German Shepherd sitting there watching him.....Nigel, the dog was looking for you afterwards when I took him for a walk!?!?!?

Nigel, have a great weekend and I'll catch up with you next month. Thanks for all your help......

Manu

Hi Manu, im glad your happy with the rns-e retrofit. Nigel is the very best, he takes a lot of time to achieve what is better than factory fit, he deserves the praise for his excellent work. I always recommend the best, and thats Nigel. Thank you for taking the time to thank him, its much appreciated. :) x

No problem Sandra. I am going to get Nigel to do some more work on the car next month.....once I have saved up some more cash!?!?!?