Hello from Banbury

A4Mark

Reaction score
Just joined up after putting a deposit on an 2004 A4 TDI Sport Avant, already had a good look around the forum and found lots of useful stuff here - my new car has a broken glovebox hinge, now I know ways to fix it if the dealer can't...
Hopefully I wont have too many problems with the car but if I do I'll be back asking questions!

Mark

​Hi Mark, welcome to audi-sport.net. Glad you had look around. Post pics when you get car. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Got the car yesterday and it's a big change from the Ibiza FR I traded in! Feels more relaxed and much higher quality, still quick though. I'm impressed. :yes:
Here it is, in the snow we got this morning...:think:
A4

Few little jobs to do on it but I'm trying to take my time on it! Only had it a day.
Something I noticed today is that there is dust behind the clear plastic in front of the instrument pack, is this normal?? Never seen it before on other cars, that bit always stays clean as it is sealed off from everything.
How easy would it be to get in there and clean it?

Mark

Hi Mark, thanks for the pics, nice car, shame about the weather,lol. if your interested local meets, click the link below.:) x

Smaller (Local) Events