Hello from Exeter

Mrcachamb

Reaction score
Hello all,
a good friend put me onto your excellent forum (hes about to buy a new Audi S3 after the Geneva show.....dont think he'll get into it tho lol) I bought my first Audi just two weeks ago (2006 A4 2.0tfsi Quattro Multitronic...32k fsh one owner car...think its an SE...£460 ved tho, gulp!...have some questions to ask later)
I'm absolutely blown away by it, every time I get into it and fire it up and drive it, it leaves me with a stupid grin on my face! (Its not wind honest!)...my intro to Audi began in 1981 wherupon a mates Dad had a Black 1979 Audi 100GL5e which was leagues ahead of my old Dads 1977 MkIV Cortina 1.3L !!....then when he got the new swoopy newer 1984 Audi 100 (cd030) model, and subsequently the 200 Quattro Saloon 1986...bright red.....all of which I travelled, in mostly being picked up from the pub in with my mate, I was well and truely determined to aspire to one myself one day!
So, after a shade more than 26years, Kids and subsequent Grandchildren, and a host of cars I can now afford the insurance etc and I am living the dream!!!...and hope the 'Black-Pearl' as its become known doesnt turn into a 'curse'....aka 'Pirates of....!'
Cruise control, and a new cambelt/waterpump being fitted next week by Volkscraft in Exeter which will be my introduction to VAG ownership.
My other car is a 1991 Defender that Ive tolerated/owned for 11yrs..but thats another awesome iconic 4wd, very long, and mostly un-Germanic story ;)
Chris.
ps..pics later when i get a chance

Hi Chris, welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to the pics. Head over to the A4 section and have a look around. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Ahh another Exeter user, ive just bought a s3, when you put some pics up ill try and look out for you! im in a silver audi s3 with private plate "S3 OOA" give us a flash if u spot me ha

I'm in Exeter quite a lot I've got a red a4

Ahh another Exeter user, ive just bought a s3, when you put some pics up ill try and look out for you! im in a silver audi s3 with private plate "S3 OOA" give us a flash if u spot me ha

hello there, will look out for you.
Are you related to D.Sellick of Woodbury by any chance?
All the best,
chris